Tuesday 22 May 2007

The First Post, She Is Mine!

OMG HAY GUYS!

Hello, and welcome to Muppets For Justice. For those of you wondering about the title of this blog, please don't ask, it makes less sense to me than it does to you. Something about it just seemed appropriate.

I'll start by introducing myself, I'm Addman, a 20 year old male living in the United Kingdom. When I'm not dodging random knife fights and happy slappers I work as an IT Technician at an Architects firm. The work's fairly interesting at times and I'm getting a lot of decent training so far. Anyway, I'm sure more about my life will become apparent during the course of blog, but for now, it's on with the show!

The Dread Zone

I'm the sort of person who loves his sleep. For work I have to get up earlier than I ever have before in my previous experience. In fact, up until about three years ago, I always thought that 7 AM was a myth told by adults to scare their children about growing up. A time where the living literally drag their weary carcasses out from the warming comfort of their bedsheets, and into the grim, unforgiving existance known as "Morning". This Morning is usually harsh upon those who are not Students or Benefit Cheats, a time where stumbling around half blind whilst trying to find an item of clothing to ward off the cold is particulary common. As such, I now refer to any time which falls in the AM as "The Dread Zone". Fortunately, my friends, I have come up with a way to combat this Dread Zone menace that plagues our society. Set your alarm even earlier!

"But Addman, you must be crazy!" I hear you cry, but if you'd just shut up for one damn second, I'll explain myself. Set your alarm ten or fifteen minutes earlier than you actually have to get up, then, when it finally goes off, set it to Snooze for the time that you would usually awaken. This way you get ten or fifteen minutes extra to do all those essential morning things, such as wake up. Once you finally get up, you'll be at least three times more alert, and you'll be able to leap straight into your clothes without putting two limbs into each hole (it's possible, believe me).

Of course, the drawback of this is that falling back to sleep is a possibility, but even if you do, I find it's a magical period of the morning where you are only semi-asleep, and as such, you can remember your dreams in vivid detail. I have a few dreams from that extra quarter of an hour, but I'll save them for a future update.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nice comment or die trying.